It makes me sad to see so many go to so much effort to make someone else look bad.
If a politician can not win an election on the merit of his/her own skills how much trouble are we really in as a nation or a world. The pity of the misuse of the most powerful tool we have to educate, the media, is that those who know no better will believe the tripe they read and our world will continue to progress backwards…
Heads up people remember the truth is in the evidence of their policies and work output. So if you know a politician and have worked with them put the word out to others and tell us the truth about who they are I say!
- Is Politics Too Dirty to Talk About? (itmakessenseblog.com)
- EVERYDAY THERE IS MORE DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY – Ex-energy loans watchdog became Obama donor (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Holding grudges is pointless, Rudd tells forum (abc.net.au)
- PM comes out swinging over claims (smh.com.au)
- Conroy backs PM against Liberal ‘smears’ (news.smh.com.au)
- Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott: head to head (cafewhispers.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Dirty Campaigning Takes Unprecedented Turn (frontpagemag.com)
- Why Lie if the Truth Suffices? (aphilosopher.wordpress.com)